The Girls’ Brigade’s main aim is to “help girls become followers of the Lord Jesus Christ and through self control, reverence and a sense of responsibility to find true enrichment of life”.
Our principles reflect this accordingly.
- The Brigade acknowledges Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord according to the Scriptures and seeks to fulfil its aim to the glory of one God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Brigade witnesses to the standard set by Jesus Christ and gives positive teaching on the Christian attitude to life.
- The Brigade promotes a just society where all people are equally valued.
Our Values – Joining in God’s mission
Around the world, Girls’ Brigade is captured by a sense of calling, which is to Enable girls to become followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, to grow and live as His followers. Girls’ Brigade Internationally have a vision for the future, to see Girls’ lives transformed, God’s world enriched.
GB Australia as part of this movement is committed to the values of;
- Living: We live our lives with God at the centre. Our relationships are centred on Him and rely on His word and direction.
- Community: We promote a sense of Community and belonging within Companies
- Partnering: We partner with churches to reach local communities with the good news of Jesus Christ
- Uniqueness: We accept the uniqueness of each girl & leader, using our individual talents to serve others as we grow
- Safety: We require safety for all girls and leaders
- Fun: We have fun in everything we do!
Girls from Prep age to High school meet on Friday evenings during school term from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. at the Youth Centre. Contact the organiser below if you would like more information.